Sunday, May 31, 2015

Review of Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh


 
 I first started reading the Psy/Changeling series the summer before my freshman year of college. I had just started reading adult paranormal romance novels and was reading voraciously for the first time since middle school. It has only been three years, yet I have grown to love this series even more than the first time I read Slave to Sensation. 


Slave to Sensation is set in an alternative future where the world is populated by three different races, the Psy, the Changelings, and the humans. It is a romance novel so naturally it is soft sci-fi not hard sci-fi but the advanced technology is there and the advances are pretty believable given today’s technological advances.
          I love how the mystery and politics doesn't take away from the steamy romance between Sascha and Lucas but adds just the right amount of excitement to keep things interesting. I have read it over three times and it never gets old. I was fortunate enough that I hadn’t had to wait to read the next release because it was already out so I could read more about the awesome leopards at DarkRiver.

I have already given this novel five stars on goodreads.com so naturally I have to give it five stars now as well it is truly an awesome book. Slave to Sensation is available in just about all formats and even there is even an audio book. So what book should I review next?
Kindle Purchase link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0023EF9H0/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

No comments:

Post a Comment